Thread: Fuel pump

Fuel pump

Hi, where is the best place to site the fuel pump and pre pump filter on a dax de dion and I'm about to fit the fuel tank and there doesn't seem to be any means of stopping any sideways movement, any help appreciated,

Hi Dave
    when the Tank is fitted by the two fixing straps its does not move, have you got a copy of the build manual, if you pm me your email, I will send my build pictures, to help with build, Andy
    DAX TOJEIRO DE DION
    CHEVY SB 383 STROKER 6.2Ltr 450 Hp
    Tremec TKO 3550 3.54.1 Jag Diff
    RCR Mk 1 GT 40 in build

i have fitted the pump in the triangle area behind the passenger seat and by diff. and the pre filter behind that. ill attach some picture that i have stolen off someone on here because there set up is better than mine. im going to re position mine as i have positioned it low on the chassis rail and the bottom of the pump pokes lower than the diff case it shouldn't be a problem but i plan to raise it up and angle it a bit to get the terminals up as high as i can. that is if you have a carter pump if you have something else sorry cant help

to who's pics i have pinched sorry i cant remember your name but thank you for posting them they are very helpful

matt
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cheers Matt that helps a lot.