Knock on wheel hubs available for Trigo or Vintage Wheels.

I have one full set of my Jag replacement hubs available to allow fitting of genuine pin drive knock on style wheels, ie Vintage or Trigo. It’s a full set of a pair of fronts and pair of rears. Direct replacements for Jag hubs using the same bearings etc. It means you don’t have to use adaptors and keeps the wheels in under the arch. Loads of info on the forum if you want to look back at the history of these. PM me if you are interested or want to order. Only one set available at the moment from the last batch and the next batch is a way off as orders need to be got together before I have them made.
    Search Simon hubs in previous threads.

Cheers Simon

Hi Simon,

What cost are these coming in at please?

Thanks,

Alan.
    AK Gen II on the road Jan '19
    GM LQ4 364ci, LS9 cam, Omex 710.
    Tremec T56 Terminator.
    3.27:1 Powr-lok LSD

Hi

Are these for the XJ40 hubs as well?

Thanks

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by claude3c View Post
    Are these for the XJ40 hubs as well?
    Not last time I checked, sadly The front & rear hubs are different enough that Simon's won't work.. and I don't think there was ever enough interest to design & manufacture similar for the later hubs.

Though I'd tear his arm off, if he did
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

I've considered making my self an XJ40 set, on and off for a while now (I have a small CNC lathe). are there any drawings available for the xj6 version and does anyone know what material they are made from?

R.

Hi Alan,

A full set is £940 collected from Norwich or plus fully insured delivery which is around £35(I insist on full insurance as a courier lost a set once!!) or you can arrange your own courier to collect. They come bare metal and ready to fit or you can paint, plate or coat before fitting. As said this is the last set for a while so it’s first come first served.

Sorry chaps but there has never been enough interest in an XJ40 version to justify the costs of design, machine set etc. Maybe given time and more use of the XJ parts then they will justify the investment. All the specs are held by the guys who makes them for me on his CNC machinery but I think I am right in saying that each one is machined from a single high chrome content 214 steel billet.