Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    It looks like my propshaft modification. I used "Hex Socket Extra Low Head Cap Screw" for adpter flange.

cheers
    Andrzej

Andrzej,

Hello again, how is your project coming along (the fibre glass replica not the cardboard one!)?

Yes that is exactly what I am after. Did you fabricate the adapter plate or have it made?

Best regards,
    Ian

PS and best wishes to all in Polska for the coming festive season
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3; IVA Apr. 2014; RV8 3.9 EFi ; Cosworth T5; Granada Donor
    Phase Two underway - Conversion to Japanese

My cobra is still in build. Working with no rush, because 5 years ago our gov took UE regulations and made registration of amateur build vechicle impossible.
    The adapter was made on lathe by my friend.
    The cardboard project was upgraded to plywood (inspired by toylander) and got electric running gear. And also unfinished - inpatient kids

thanks for wishes
    Cheers
    Andrzej

Andrzej,

It would seem that there is more than one reason to be unhappy with the European Union at the moment. We are indeed fortunate to still have the option to register an amateur build vehicle in the UK.. What are your options to get your car on the road?

The Jeep looks excellent and is obviously great fun, I would bet that you will struggle to get it back to finish. Noticed on the video that you have not finished you hard top either - made me feel a bit better!

Could you send me some details on the adapter plate, I am currently drawing up my requirements and it would be useful to check with a finished item. Particularly interested in the material and thickness, let me know if you need my email address to send details.

Best regards,
    Ian
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3; IVA Apr. 2014; RV8 3.9 EFi ; Cosworth T5; Granada Donor
    Phase Two underway - Conversion to Japanese

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112