Returning after 10 years

Good morning. I'm returning to the fold after 10 years away. Previously had a LR RAM and now have 2004 DAX Cobra that I bought at auction on impulse. Had no history with the car but subsequently discovered that it was built by Dave Brookes who has been really helpful providing me with the original build details. Just passed the MoT having refurbished the rear brake calipers (Ward Engineering - great job) and would be interested in hearing from anyone who has previously owned the car. Looking forward to getting to know any other Cobra owners in the Lee on the Solent area as I have lots of questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Does anyone else have trouble reading the first post in this thread?

Yes me too

I'm not sure why my post has disappeared and so here we go again. Rejoining after 10 years - previously had an LR RAM but sold many years ago through lack of time. On impulse this July bought a 2004 Dax Cobra at auction. The car had no history but subsequently found out that it was built by Dave Brookes who has been really helpful providing me with the build history. The car is now back on the road with a new MoT having refurbished the rear brake calipers (Ward Engineering - great service) I would be interested in hearing from anyone who previously owned this car Reg DX54RSZ and from any Cobra owners/builders in the Lee on the Solent area Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton. Best Regards to all

Belated welcome, Ken, and good luck with your search.
    Kittihawk: Pilgrim Sumo MK3 built '93/'94 with 2.1L Stage 2 Pinto and Ford Type 9 5-Speed Gearbox

Quote Originally Posted by skinnymathew View Post
    Does anyone else have trouble reading the first post in this thread?
    idiot moderator
    fixed
    Jim
    GD Mk3 Jag based
    Supercharged LS1
    T56 Gearbox
    3.54 LSD Diff
    AP Vented front brakes
    Outboard X308 Vented rear brakes

Hi Ken, Did I get back to you re getting the newsletter, and joining the club, coming to Goodwood etc. if not send me a PM with your name and e mail address, and I will add you to the mail shot.
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.