Thread: Cobra wannbee

Cobra wannbee

Hello everyone. Lincolnshire here. I started my build back around 1990, a Pilgrim Sumo in Bordeaux red with a Ford 2.3 V6. All went very well until I started to be let down by 'friends' who had assured me the build would only take months. Three years later I decided to sell. I love this car like no other apart from maybe the Jensen Interceptor III. So, moving on, I spend my time now photographing Cobra's and Harley's against beautiful skies using my 49 years experience in photography. Very lucky to be able to combine the two. Thanks so much for allowing me here.
    "Tizz far better to be five minutes late in this World than five minutes early in the next" - By my Mom.

Howdy & welcome

Jim
    GD Mk3 Jag based
    Supercharged LS1
    T56 Gearbox
    3.54 LSD Diff
    AP Vented front brakes
    Outboard X308 Vented rear brakes

It will worth going along to your local meeting as all the cobra nuts meting place and usual banter. I am sure local meeting in Nottingham

Hi ? I am selling on behalf of a member a Sumo with Rover V8 engine. Not been run for a while but the engine sounds sweet. The clutch is stuck but with a bit of assistance this can be sorted easily. £19,000 but there may be a deal to be had. Car is in Ilkeston close to Nottingham. It could soon be on the road. Needs new MOT.
    You are welcome to attend our meets. The next one is at The Packe Arms, Hoton, Loughborough, LE12 5SJ

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam88 View Post
    Hello everyone. Lincolnshire here. I started my build back around 1990, a Pilgrim Sumo in Bordeaux red with a Ford 2.3 V6. All went very well until I started to be let down by 'friends' who had assured me the build would only take months. Three years later I decided to sell. I love this car like no other apart from maybe the Jensen Interceptor III. So, moving on, I spend my time now photographing Cobra's and Harley's against beautiful skies using my 49 years experience in photography. Very lucky to be able to combine the two. Thanks so much for allowing me here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true