American Speedfest Brands Hatch 1st-2nd June 2019

Its never too early to book for the ASF at Brands Hatch as with the ever growing popularity, club spaces have been restricted year on year. Entry is free to car and driver but you will need to register, with Sunday being the main display and event day.

Contact MSV for further details how to apply
    americanspeedfest@msv.com
    "Lola" my Dax Tojeiro 427 Ford 351w FMX 3sp Auto, 350bhp+
    Now with MSD EFi + Atomic ECU

Paul from Dartford, Kent

Hi Paul,

Are they accepting registrations at this moment as the web site said to be announced? I seem to remember they only acceptance the applications through the web site last year rather than emails ?

Jon,

I am still waiting to hear from them as to when applications are open and what the procedure is, as there was some confusion in 2018.
    "Lola" my Dax Tojeiro 427 Ford 351w FMX 3sp Auto, 350bhp+
    Now with MSD EFi + Atomic ECU

Paul from Dartford, Kent

Yes the new booking system last year was very confusing .Hope they improve it and we get a good allocation . They did reduce the ticket numbers last year on clubs which made it easier to get . We did not use our quota of 20 cars and then the reduced the allocation to free up space for other clubs . Look like the Mustangs took up most of the reallocation as they are such a large club . Keep us posted

I have done an application for 'Cobra Club UK' as I did a few years ago so maybe we can start a list of who's going when they respond to Star Kicker or myself.
    Entry tickets are available for passengers @ £25 & also free grandstand tickets for one person if bought before the end of January, extra grandstand tickets are £16
    Roger

Magnum MkI
    Still looking for the Last Open Road ! ! !

I could be open to this, if you guys end up going and my cob is out of the workshop!!

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    I have done an application for 'Cobra Club UK' as I did a few years ago so maybe we can start a list of who's going when they respond to Star Kicker or myself.
    Entry tickets are available for passengers @ £25 & also free grandstand tickets for one person if bought before the end of January, extra grandstand tickets are £16
    Hi Roger,

I would like to attend this on Sunday 2nd June, can i also get a place for my brother with his Camaro or will he need a passenger ticket please?

Regards,

Alan.
    AK Gen II delivery date Oct '15
    IVA pass Dec '18.
    On the road Jan '19
    GM LQ4 364ci, LS9 cam, Omex 710.
    Tremec T56 Terminator.

Ok, 'Cobra Club UK' is now registered on the Speedfest site. www. speedfest.co.uk

You will need to apply individually shop.msv.com/DisplayCar/ClubRegister/BH-19-AmericanSpeedFest-V1

With regard to Alan's brother's Camaro he can add his car to the Camaro club or as an individual.

Let's start a list. Add your name once you have had your application accepted around the 18th January.
    Roger

Magnum MkI

Ok, I have got my entry registered.

There are only eight club places on the site apparently so get your car registered quick.

List of entries:-

1. Roger ( Dodger ) Magnum MkI.
    Roger

Magnum MkI

I am registered also, thank you.

There are only eight club places on the site apparently so get your car registered quick.

List of entries:-

1. Roger ( Dodger ) Magnum MkI.
    2. Alan (AKCobra) AK427.

Alan.
    AK Gen II delivery date Oct '15
    IVA pass Dec '18.
    On the road Jan '19
    GM LQ4 364ci, LS9 cam, Omex 710.
    Tremec T56 Terminator.