Cobra Replica Owners Wessex

Hi.

Are there any Cobra Replica owners in Wiltshire, Hampshire Dorset areas, are there any meets taking place?

I have an old Pilgrim Sumo Mk3 running a trusty Rover V8,

regards

Geoff Beer

Hi Geoff
    Isle of wight ,if that helps apart from ridiculous ferry fares, I'm up for a meet
    Sometime
    Steve

Not sure if its a bit too far but next Sunday is the last White Lion Antiques class car meet, last Sunday of the month.
    Last one it was getting packed with over 150 at 8.30 and by 10 they had to shut the gates to the field. Hartley Whitney on the A30.

Feel for you Steve, in laws and wife are from IOW, only ever taken the cob over once, ferry cost is bad news especially in holidays, in fact we are over in a few weekends time again.
    That ferry just knocks the guts out of trips and we used to do lots when the kids were little.

Little bit of a time off yet but there is a massive new Year's day meet in Romsey somewhere, that's not too far from you, once you hit the mainland

Cheers

David

Hi Steve, my wife's family are from and on the Island so I do come over, hope to bring my car as well. Will keep in touch.
    what do you drive on the Island.
    regards
    Geoff

Hi Dave.
    Like the sounds of the New Years Day meet, could be fun weather permitting.
    regards
    Geoff

Hi Geoff ,very sorry but i never replied to your last post (how rude) i have a srv8 (for sale )
    And the daily driver is a ml 250 ..air matic !!!
    Steve