Thread: Meetings

Meetings

Hi - I'm in the process of researching replicas and deciding which one to go with for a self build. I can't see any recent posts in the group and wondered if there is still a monthly meeting? Looks like there is/was a get together at Goodwood but would be keen to see if that still happens as I live locally and could come and take a peek and hopefully get some inside track from others who've done a build. Thanks for any help.

Hi docmarkh.
    My name is Frank Dowsett, BLOKE on here, committee member for Hants/Sussex region, if you give me your e amail address, i will get you onto the mailing list for the local monthly newsletter, we do meet at Goodwood arround 10.15am, on the last Sunday of each month, and convoy of to a diferent venue/pub.
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

Hi Frank,

I was also wandering if the meetings were still going on at Goodwood. I have a Magnum Cobra and would love to meet up at Goodwood anytime for a drive. Would you be kind enough to message me when you're meeting in the future.

Cheers, Jon - jonleroux@sky.com
    Jon LR

Magnum with Ford 289ci & 4 speed Toploader

Many thanks Frank for the quick response - I might make it this Sunday in that case.
    My email is mark.harvey09@gmail.com

Look forward to meeting
    Mark

Hi
    If I come this Sunday (no AC Cobra yet obvs, can you let me know where exactly you guys meet?
    Thanks
    Mark

Hi Mark, Meet around 10.30 a.m. turn into the main gate, imediatley turn left, 50 metres to car park, weather permiting you will see Cobras parked, ether way we will be in the cafe, mostly down stairs, but sometimes up, just listen for cobra chat, ask for Terry Lifton, she heads our committee, but anyone will make you welcome, i do expect to be there.
    Frank.

I'll be coming down with the owner of this car......
    http://classiccarmag.net/build-a-cobra-in-your-70s/
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.