Some Silly Cobra Cartoons

I had a few old cartoons and recently made some new ones and decided to add them together for a slideshow. Next thought was to make it a Youtube video so I could add music to it.

Big mistake. Apparently I've managed a copyright infringement with using the tune, and have been informed:

"Your video can't be played in these countries: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank, Yemen"

Oh well.... they can't see it, and as "the heart shall not covet what the eye doth not see", I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

John

my world... my universe... my garage.

I bet your Cobra-loving followers in the Yemen are gutted John !

Great Video BTW, I liked the one about "not borrowing your fathers Cobra until yr 65" When I go on holiday I immobilise mine in case the kids get tempted....
    Last edited by Firestarter29; 21-11-18 at 09:36 PM.
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Just Brilliant!!
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Thank-you guys. I'm never sure what people like or don't like. Most of my friends say I have an odd sense of humour... they say it with dead-pan faces after I finish one of my better jokes too!

I ought to have mentioned that the last cartoon in the slideshow is based on a true experience of mine. Well, the situation is true, not the part with Emma Peel in the passenger seat. It was really Mrs. Eggbert. (I hope you all realize "Eggbert" is only an internet pseudonym... and that's a whole nother story in itself).

We were cruising through a mall parking lot one Saturday evening and of course right past where all the local youths gather with their cars. Back when I was their age, it was muscle cars, then in the 1980's it was jacked up pick-ups with large tires. Next came the souped up Japanese cars (somehow front wheel drive never made an impression on me as applicable for hot-rodding). Now it's just about anything on wheels, although this younger crowd do not appear to drive any muscle cars that I've seen. No doubt due to availability and cost.

Anyhow, I digress. As we were passing by one of them hollered out "Way to go old man!", no doubt due to my gray hair. I didn't hear it all that well, but Mrs. Eggbert did and was laughing so hard her head went down between her knees. There's the old expression of "nearly pissed myself laughing" so I added a similar comment to the cartoon.

Another cartoon that may not be clear is the one with the large tires. I'm totally against Avons due to their price, poor longevity and the arguments coming form those who have coughed up the money to buy them. So that license plate is a little dig at them (all in good fun of course).

The fat girl climbing into a Cobra has an element of truth too. My second wife's cousin was about that size and wanted to go for a ride. Unbelievingly, I managed to shoehorn her in and she had a blast.

Some of the other cartoons, should have meaning to all, such as the son wanting to drive, etc. Of course, we all like good looking girls too (well, I think all of us.... I do, for one)
    John

my world... my universe... my garage.

Brilliant John!
    Always look forward to your posts which are usually funny, informative and usually both.
    Keep ‘em coming.
    Dek