Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by AKCharlie View Post
    Ok Guys, let us try and get this sorted. We do not need to lose anyone from the Club! The people running the Club do their best without being paid so let's give them a bit of leeway.

What has happened is the old forum was lost and hence all the log in details were lost!

This is still the official Cobra Club Site without all the discussion threads. Hence this is now just membership renewal and shop. Also gives you your area reps etc. 99.9% utilise this forum for discussion and threads so there is no point in having two!

The new site does look different

You can use this site as either a current member or a guest

Easiest is using as a guest! You will still be a member but not have a login. This does not matter as when the payment is processed for membership your name and address is tied up with the membership secretary.

If you want to have a login to shop easier and follow orders etc then as your old login detail was lost then you need to choose a new password. Go into Returning Customer, Put in your User Name then hit Forgot Password. You will be asked for your email address for your verification code so you can add a new password.

I trust that makes a little more sense? I do not run this site and just trying to assist!!

Cheers
    Charlie
    Thanks Charlie for trying to clear things up but in your post “This is still the official Cobra Club Site” just to make things clear refers to “www.ukcobraclub.co.uk” and not where we are now “www.cobraclub.com”. Sorry to be pedantic but there is still a lot of confusion between the two because both have “CobraClub” in their address and I do not know why we continue to get the benefit of all the free advice free here on this forum without the need for membership and why there could not be a mutually beneficial amalgamation of both. Don’t hear much from Rob (this site owner) anymore. If your listening, have you any views? Would increase overall membership, potentially decrease fees, but increase financial input to both sectors. I may well be missing something and probably have, but could this work? Obviously with Robs agreement. Anyone else got any views? Just feel both sides are missing a trick here.
    Dek
    Last edited by Dek; 28-12-18 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    . . . Just feel both sides are missing a trick here. . . .

Ditto

What he said

Ian
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3; IVA Apr. 2014; RV8 3.9 EFi ; Cosworth T5; Granada Donor
    Phase Two underway - Conversion to Japanese

I believe we have contributors to cobraclub.com who aren't in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnymathew View Post
    I believe we have contributors to cobraclub.com who aren't in the UK.
    Overseas membership?
    Dek

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123