Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

membership renewal

please can someone advise me how to renew membership online
    thanks

My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

I have just tried renewal membership, I have forgot my user id and password HELP

Y is everthing so difficult. I have attempted to renew my membership online, I have put the correct user ID and password in and I get a message invalid, so I ask for a reset using my email address and it says invalid email so I cannot renew. doing my f*****g head in Oh well no membership then

Don't forget - that website is not this website (this website is not the website for the UK Cobra Club), so the username and password aren't the same as here.. if you've never registered over "there", you won't have an account.

Otherwise.. you'll need one of the committee to see this and help you out, I'm afraid.
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

I have put the correct username and password in for the uk cobra club but it says invalid.

If you are still struggling, please contact membership@ukcobraclub.co.uk.

Please however bear in mind the Christmas holidays so a response may be early in the new year.

Thank you

Lee
    Lee
    Chairman UKCC

DAX De Dion, 400 BHP 6.0 LS2, French Racing Blue
    GD427 mk3, 325BHP 5.0 RV8, Blue - SOLD

I have same issue!
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Hi,

I know my login name and password should be valid but it did not recognise this so went for the reset password .

The reset password does not work as it does not recognise the email address stating invalid.

Notice
    Reset password failed: Invalid email address

I'll try and make this as easy as I can. The shop is a stand alone shop that has been tacked onto the club website to provide a service for buying merchandise or membership. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM! Therefore any log in details from this forum will not work on the club shop. The old club owned forum has been discontinued for some time now so any log in details you have from the club forum are now defunct. If you would like to order anything from the club shop then you have two choices, you can use the guest function which will get you straight to the payment page or you can set up an account so the shop has your details. You can only log in to the shop if you have previously set up an account with this shop, if not then the shop won't recognise you as I don't have access to everyone's e mail addresses and passwords to input them, not the time to do that for every person.
    So to recap, please set up an account in the new shop if that is your preference, if it isn't then please use the guest access but please don't expect any old log in details for old shops/forums to work. Sorry this wasn't made clearer but I have limited ability to change the shop wording although I will put something on the main club page when I get time.
    Tony
    Ps, don't worry about inputting your membership number, it'll be tallied correctly once the membership secretary sees it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast