Very Long Term SRV8 build nearing IVA, parts wanted !

Hi,
    After another 5 year pause on my 25+ year build I am now getting help to complete my build and IVA Test this year...no excuses!
    I have most parts to complete but keen to hear from anyone with parts sitting in their garage but in particular :

- Fuel cap (will consider anything to pass IVA for the time being)
    - Any Interior parts including steering wheel for old jag column etc
    - Heat restraints (I have old style seats)
    - IVA mirrors
    - Jag Wheels which fit in the arches correctly
    - Anything people know are IVA challenges for the SRV8
    - Words of wisdom !

Thanks
    Paul.
    Paul

SRV8 - 429 Ford Big Block, 4 speed toploader

Hi Paul
    I too am nearing the end of my srv8 build so thought we might be able yo share some information. I'm running a 351 Windsor in mine.

Do you have a vin plate? I have one but has no data on it. I have a chassis number from DVLA but irony have any details for weight or serial number. What do you have on yours?

Calum

I have a spare pair of mirrors - pm me - I live about 40 mins from you!

kevin
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Hi Paul
    Nice to see you on the go again for the final push. I have new IVA mirrors that fit on the side of the windscreen. a set of Revolution 5 spoke wheels from a SRV8 and a Jag steering wheel plus tons of other stuff that I have forgotten about if you want to come and see what you might want. Only words of wisdom are do not get your car IVA tested at Southampton as they have a reputation. Regards, Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pete the b View Post
    Hi Paul
    Nice to see you on the go again for the final push. I have new IVA mirrors that fit on the side of the windscreen. a set of Revolution 5 spoke wheels from a SRV8 and a Jag steering wheel plus tons of other stuff that I have forgotten about if you want to come and see what you might want. Only words of wisdom are do not get your car IVA tested at Southampton as they have a reputation. Regards, Pete
    erm...not just Southampton
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Pete the b you said you have a lot of parts for a SR it's a long shot but would you have a bonnet? Cheers Mark.

Sorry, I don't have a SRV8 bonnet. Got a couple of DAX ones that need tidying up but don't know if they would fit the aperture properly and it's a long way to send one that didn't fit.

Cheers for the reply Pete much appreciated. It would be nice to know if a Dax bonnet fitted maybe someone will know, cheers Mark.