East Anglian Newsletter and meet info - March 2019

Here's March's newsletter - http://www.keepandshare.com/doc24/vi...id=108819&da=y

Follow the link to the fancy pdf version with full colour photos, or read the text here -

March

Hi to you all,
    Did anyone take the opportunity to enjoy some very unseasonal weather during February and hoon about in an open-topped car? Sadly, we didn’t (the Old Gal is still ‘resting’). However, we’ve managed to get through plenty of the normally unpleasant garden chores (composting, digging out weeds, pruning trees, chopping firewood) and flashed up the barbecue a couple of times to boot!

So, we weren’t able to get to the February meet at The Swan, Hilborough.
    Fortunately, our Roving Reporter, Gary Burrells has passed us a write up –
    Not much to report from today’s meet at The Swan, either I missed any else by leaving early or no one else bothered. The pub was good and seemed very well attended, didn't try the food as decided to visit some friends who run a pub in Upwell, about 25 miles further west in Norfolk. But apart from being billy no mates I had a great afternoon drive bathed in sunshine. Trust you are both well and look forward to the next hopefully better attended meet”.
    Thanks Gary.

And so, to this month’s meet on Sunday 17th March @ 12:00 – which is also St. Patricks Day. We’re off to East Norfolk this time. Maybe a pint of Guinness with your Sunday roast?
    How about – The King’s Head, 36 Norwich Road, Hethersett, Norfolk NR9 3DD - http://www.kingsheadhethersett.co.uk/ and 01603 810206. Enjoy!
    Don’t forget to phone and book if you intend to eat.

We’ll continue to populate the ‘3rd Sunday’ calendar with interesting pubs to visit in our usual ‘On Tour’ format.
    If you have a recommendation or favourite venue, or know of any worthwhile events in 2019, please let us know.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/thebi/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]March 2019 - East Norfolk
    April 2019 – West Suffolk
    May 2019 - East Suffolk
    June 2019 - West Norfolk
    July 2019 - East Norfolk
    etc.
    Steve Brown

CRC Regional Rep - East Anglia

Hello Steve,
    I'm a new member on the forum and live in Bury St Edmunds. Not currently a Cobra owner but hopefully will be before the summer. Just thought I'd say hello
    Chris