Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Jon. I'll be going to the Goodwood meet sometime soon, probably closer to you. They meet at the track on the last Sunday of each month. I was going to go this month but I have a competition on that day.

Geoff, are you making your own carpets or getting ready made ones? My carpets are shocking considering the car has only done 6k miles. I am also going to remodel the dash to a more authentic period looking one which I will make myself. Already have the switches to transfer the stalks switches to the dashboard, and the vinyl to cover it.
    My seats are also horrible. I didn't realise how yuk they were when I bought them. Too narrow and the leather has come off the back of them. So I'm in the same boat as you. Need a complete interior revamp.

David.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Just seen this thread - I was also surprised how little activity there was in the area and also surprised as I thought this was the UK Cobra Club - I didn't realise that there was a UK Cobra Replica Club - obviously need to join! Anyway I'm based in Lee on the Solent (between Portsmouth and Southampton) and more than happy to meet up. Also if anyone has installed a Corsa C EPAS I would be interested in hearing how they did it -

Ken T - DAX

Installed Corsa B EPS on my Dax which is easy. Why Corsa C?

Andy

Simply couldn't find a Corsa B. I assumed, wrongly, that there wouldn't be much difference. Dax don't have a mounting kit.

Corsa B parts are hard to find. I ended up buying a whole car which I broke down for parts and made a profit. Bought 2 in fact so I could have a spare.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by corn plaster View Post
    Corsa B parts are hard to find. I ended up buying a whole car which I broke down for parts and made a profit. Bought 2 in fact so I could have a spare.
    You prompted me to have a quick look on Gumtree .. £120 for the cheapest Corsa B, which is pretty good - the only problem is I don't know if they all came with PAS or not.
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

They don't all come with EPAS.
    Ask on Facebook.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by v8muscle View Post
    Hi David,

I'm in Alton, Hampshire. Very active and passionate car driver - perhaps too busy, but would be great to have a local meeting.

Cheers, Jon
    Hi Jon, we meet at the Ely near Blackbush airfield 1st Sunday of the month & often go to the Departure lounge after
    Tony
    The Yellow Crendon 427SC, 448 FE Ford & Tremec TKO600. 2008 till RIP.

Hi Dave
    If you want a DAX carpet set I have a full cockpit set in Beige/Magnolia/Tan sort of colour. Alternatively I have a 50m roll of black car carpet which we could cut out using the DAX set as a template then all you need to do is get the edges trimmed with leather edging. Call me if interested, I could bring them to your intended meet if you like. Ring 07710-260862 to let me know what you want to do. Pete.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12