RV8 3,0 ltr with Holley 500 carb

Hello,

I'd like to change my current set up of my RV8 3,9ltr. from two SUs onto a Holley 500.
    I already have intake manifold and carb. Before rebuilding and testing hours and days I would like to go for the best set up.
    I am not talking about running idle or gas/air mixture but about jetting and needle
    Is there anybody who can give me the best combination and sizes of jet nozzles and which needle best to use?
    For sure most of you already changed onto EFI or other injection systems. Hopefully any of you is still driving that combination and can help me wit the requested information.

Thank you very much.
    Regards
    Markus

Don't mean to be difficult but there are so many factors involved that the only real way to get it correct is a rolling road. I used to run a RV8 3.9 with an edelbrock and although I thought it ran well a session on a dyno totally transformed my car. Only way to do it yourself is if you have lambda probes in your exhaust and then it's trial and error whilst driving it about.

Of course I do have lambda sond and gas/air mixture instrument.
    This set up is, as already mentioned, always necessary.
    I just want to know best combination of primary nozzle size, needle set and primary power valve.
    This would give me the best start for testing and Safe a lot of time.
    is there really nobody who has this information available?

regards
    Markus

Markus, see my thread in engine forum 3,9 problems, mine has a Holley 390 which is the right size for that engine

Roger

Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.