New Design Project CC427

Hi Everyone,

Just sharing a few screen grabs of my project. I am drawing up a chassis and bodyshell in CAD for my future build. I am leaning towards using a E39 BMW as a one donor car but I haven't commited at this stage yet. The chassis is your typical dax style and will have a backbone brace. I will up date this thread as I go forward.
    Regards
    James
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is a scratchbuild project, or are you planning on going into production?
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Hi Kevin,
    Yes very much a scratch build. I am not planning for production, but if there is a positive response I might produce a few shells.
    Thanks for your message..
    James

What Bodies will you be using.

the cad drawing of the body look like viper. classic replica style with the flared arches

Looking good is this James - keep us all updated with your progress - pics and all

What engine are you planning on??

Good luck with the project

rgds
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Quote Originally Posted by nealgs View Post
    the cad drawing of the body look like viper. classic replica style with the flared arches

Looking good is this James - keep us all updated with your progress - pics and all

What engine are you planning on??

Good luck with the project

rgds
    Gary
    They look like normal arches to me.
    Martin

351W 416.7 HP and 466.8 ft-lbs

Running Mega Squirt and Edis 8

Actually Tinka - your bloomin well right - no idea why i though that, wonder if because they stand out a bit more being in white with the black background - i'm claiming temporary insanity on my initial posting ignore me now, i'll get me coat.

GAry
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.