Any meets in Essex anyone?

I've just got my first Cobra anyone doing club meets in the area?

Club meets used to be at Halfway house on the a127 a few years ago .

I know of some club meets that occur at Shepard & Dog pub in the Shopland / Rochford area but I think that may only be the old gits on some great classic bikes !
    This would be a great place for a cobra meet .

I have an srv8 cobra

Hi Chris

I know the Shepard and Dog, it is a good place to meet, let me know if you want to pop down there one day.
    the Cherry Tree is another good one, maybe we could get a few others done there too.

There used to be a monthly meet (often with a few Cobras) at The Warren nr Maldonado. Sadly for this year they’ve decided to open a car “club” and charge £39 for the privilege. I think attendance will be pretty low, I certainly won’t be going.
    I think the Halfway house meet is still going.....possibly including other cars....

Simon
    WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, blasphemy, rambling, and/or exhibition of shocking levels of ignorance.

Hi Simon

I will take it to the Warren Classic car show they host but your right £39 is a joke for a club meet. lets just get a few of us to meet up down the pub one Sunday

I would be happy to meet up for a quick chat a some point ,I live fairly local to you.
    Let me know of a time slot that's convenient to us both if you like,
    Regards,
    Chris.

Cheers Chris, Ill do that, l'll be in touch to arrange the day.

hi crixy, i run the Essex Gas Guzzlers club, mainly Cobras, we used to meet at the Halfway House but have now moved.. to the White Elms Garden Centre in Bicknacre, 1st sunday in the month at midday... find us on FB - essex gas guzzlers.... catch up soon i hope..... we just had a fantastic day at Speedfest...