Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stunning Dax for sale (6.3 litre V8)

My beautiful Dax Cobra 2003 (6.3 litre V is up for sale, including a black and white private plate TSU 427.

The car sounds amazing and she goes like a rocket with loads of torque. A real head turner.

The car has been featured in the 2017 (back page) & 2018 (October picture) UK Cobra Club calendar. Correctly registered on the V5 as a Dax - there is a comprehensive history and huge invoice file of the build with every single MOT since mile 1 and registration.

I have spent around £3,000 improving the car in my ownership over the last 3 years with no expense being spared in addressing any minor faults and niggles. The last owner before me had the car for 11 years. Some of the works carried out in my ownership include new starter motor and alternator, a new custom built ali rad and fan, new fan circuit and relay, fuse holder, MSD ignition overhaul, new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, ignition timing and carb adjusted.

The car drives superb and starts on the button – recent big spend in August 2018, including full service and MOT (no advisories). Additional work including an upgrade on the steering, new bonnet gas rams and a brand-new sump and gasket fitted after I knocked the old sump on a speed bump.

The car has only covered about 40 miles since this work and is ready to go. She is stored in a secure, dry warehouse near to where I live due to the loss of my garage. I will of course re-MOT the car prior to sale so it has a fresh 12 months MOT.

I am selling only selling the car due to loss of my garage, and the fact that it is costly keeping her in storage. I have recently opened a brand-new business www.themill-longmelford.com and I no longer have time to drive her as I used to. I also went over budget whilst building the business so she has got to go. Gutted.

DETAILS:

•Engine – sbc 383ci stroker (6.3 litre V

•Tremec TKO500 box

•MSD ignition

•Dark metallic Blue, Wimbledon white stripes with retro racing decals, red and yellow rookie stripes

•Mota-lita Wood Rimmed Steering Wheel and P700 headlights

•Black leather interior

•Tonnau – (fits great), & full weather gear – (admittedly doesn’t fit that great at all) but I have never taken the car out in the rain

•Stainless pit lifters

•Smoked Sun visors, Side Mirrors, Stone Guards, Twin Stainless Roll Hoops.

•Hallibrand style wheels, Toyo tyres.

•The car has covered circa 21k miles

I am asking for offers in the region of £36,500. This includes the private plate TSU 427 which I value at about 1k. Please please please genuine and serious enquiries only as I am really busy with the bed & breakfast and therefore viewing times may be slightly limited. If you are coming from a long way away, and I accept an offer and you leave a deposit for the car – I am offering a free night stay in the B&B as featured in The Sunday Times March 2019 as one of the best B&B’s in the UK!

UK Cobra Club member - Please call Paul on 07791532531 or email p.jarrett@gmx.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dax Tojeiro - Mike Huddart 383ci stroker, dark blue with wimbledon white stripes, retro racing decals.

Dax Tojeiro - Mike Huddart 383ci stroker, dark blue with wimbledon white stripes, retro racing decals.

And some more pics

And some more

Hi Paul,

Now the weather is picking up and we have had a lot of new people joining looking for certain cars. Yours car does tick a lot of the boxes which people are asking for. Who every buys it will have a nice looking car.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Jon. Yep she is awesome car and super quick, she really turns heads even next to other cobra's! I have spent a lot of money on her over the last few years. I don't want to sell her but needs must unfortunately.

Price reduced to £35,500

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Jarrett View Post
    Price reduced to £35,500
    Could you bring your car along to Stonleigh. Lots of people have had some success selling their cars there.
    Martin

351W 416.7 HP and 466.8 ft-lbs

Running Mega Squirt and Edis 8

Quote Originally Posted by TINKA View Post
    Could you bring your car along to Stonleigh. Lots of people have had some success selling their cars there.
    I got mine there - and I didn't even set out to get one!!
    Good luck.
    Nuf Said

Hey guys - would love to, but with running my own business now I am flat out! I am in no immediate rush to sell, I have a great storage facility a couple of miles from me, safe and dry and I can still get out in the car when the weather is good! - The cost of storage isn't prohibitive so I am happy to wait for the right buyer. Funny, had three of four immediate enquiries that just then didnt get back to me! The joys of selling a car i guess!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast