Hall of Fame: 35 years Dax Cobra!

The very first Dax Cobra kits (bodies and chassis) were delivered in 1984! The Dax Cobra was a hit, over 3000 enthusiasts enjoyed the stunning performance of this car since then.
    35 years of Dax, what a wonderful adventure! For me the Dax-adventure started over 20 years ago, when I became dealer of this magnificent car in the Benelux. In 2017, I took over Dax, and started to produce this car under a brand new name: JK Sportscars. I hope to continue to manufacture and build many more for years to come!

To celebrate this success, I would like to invite you all to send me your best photo of your Dax. These photos will be placed online, in a "Hall of Fame", accessible to everyone.
    The photographer of the best picture will receive the photo of his or her car on a large canvas.

Please send your photo (at least 1 MB or more) to post@jksportscars.co.uk You can do so until the 1st of June.

Kind regards,

John Kox
    www.jksportscars.co.uk
    www.daxbenelux.com

Hi John,

I will send you the pictures of both of my Dax┬┤s. The one I have now and the one I sold about two years ago.
    Kind regards,

Rocco Jansen

Saier Cobra - Pilgrim Sumo MK3 - Dax IRS - Dax DeDion

Hi John (& Rocco!),

I must have quite a few photos of mine in various European locations - so I'll select some and send them to you.
    Alan

CRC Thames Valley Regional Rep
    UK Rep for European Cobra Club (eurocobra.boards.net)
    Dax 427 DeDion - Huddart SBC 383