Santapod raceway.

Hi Guys There's a special RWYB day on Friday 12th July..

Dragstalgia
    Track Open to Pre 1980 Cars & Bikes Only
    12th to 14th July 2019 - Day Tickets from £22
    A weekend dedicated to race cars, bikes and hot rods from a bygone era with Jet Car, live music*, Show & Shine with the NSRA, Vintage Fair, Cracklefest, fire burnouts and more. Event Details. Kids under 16 FREE*

A Friday should mean less people , hope to see you there. If you do dont forget to join the RWYB Challenge

2019 RWYB Challenge
    The RWYB Challenge is the ultimate way to add that competitive edge to your RWYB days. You will be awarded points based on your performance at each event based on your quickest ET of the day and your quickest reaction time. Points will be accumulated and added to the season table where a winner will be determined at the end of the year. The classes are:

Cars – All cars, both road legal and non road legal. NO Dragsters, Altereds or Go-karts

Cheers Clive
    On On

Seems like I'll be on my own again! Theres a great Goodwood track day 105db as well.

Does anyone use their car ? Why bother with it all? you cant push on the road.

Cheers Clive
    On On

Hi Clive.

Rob and I are thinking of going. When I looked on their website in March you could book the Kitfest teickets, but the RWYB booking form wasn't listed - so I then forgot about it! I'll take a look at this again.

BTW, if anyone else is interested, for our open top cars you'll need to invest in some arm restraints, as these are compulsory for the drag sessions (according to the Ts&Cs anyway!).
    Alan

CRC Thames Valley Regional Rep
    UK Rep for European Cobra Club (eurocobra.boards.net)
    Dax 427 DeDion - Huddart SBC 383

Hi mate, not sure if it's turn up and pay? You can make a couple of arm restraints from rope, nothing fancy!
    Cheers Clive

Don’t forget yr helmet !
    Nylon straps may work better than rope for arm restraints.
    Santa Pod is on my bucket list, but has been for some years, I’ll get there one day...
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Have they resurfaced the entrance road in the last 15 years? It's probably been that long since I was there, and the last time I did go I ended up leaving my exhaust back-box there courtesy of one of the giant pot-holes
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Hi, I can't remember what the access road was like, I haven't been for a while, so was probably OK
    Cheers Clive

I went for first time last year with a private club, great fun
    Ive booked kitfest but nit sure if cobra ready. But could trailer it there. Good to give it a test