Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making a date

Making a date

Weather permitting I will be at the Horton Inn (BH21 5AD) about four miles north of Wimborne on Sunday 14th April in the Dax in an effort to re-establish the monthly meet. Would be nice to see who can make it whether you have a Cobra, are building one or just an enthusiast. I'll be there by about 11 o'clock. Please don't let me be the only one!!
    If the weather turns out to be pants then I'll post here the day before with an update as to whether I will be going in the Cobra or not. The Dax has no roof at all and I don't want to get wet!!.

Not saying this will be a permanent venue but it's a start. Other venues open to suggestions...?

David.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Hi David. I doubt my car will be ready in time, I am halfway through an interior upgrade waiting for the dash, door cards and seats to be finished otherwise I would join you on the 14th. I hope there is a good turn out.
    regards
    Geoff.

The world loves a trier!!
    As Marion and I have not been for some years we will try to get down to swell up the numbers. As my GD is still not finished we will be in a blue Fraud Ranger. I will contact you nearer the day to confirm and see if we can tempt some of the Hants/Sussex meet to turn up for old times sake. Best regards Pete.

It would be great to see you guys again. It's been too long. Prey for good weather.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGee57 View Post
    Hi David. I doubt my car will be ready in time, I am halfway through an interior upgrade waiting for the dash, door cards and seats to be finished otherwise I would join you on the 14th. I hope there is a good turn out.
    regards
    Geoff.
    Why not just go in your tin top matey, at least you will be another body towards making the meet worthwhile? I know it’s not the same as in the cob but....next time
    Best anti speeding device - a rear view mirror with a police car in it.
    A pedestrian - someone who thought there was still a couple of gallons in the tank.
    AK Chassis and body collected 12.12.14

Quote Originally Posted by pete the b View Post
    The world loves a trier!!
    As Marion and I have not been for some years we will try to get down to swell up the numbers. As my GD is still not finished we will be in a blue Fraud Ranger. I will contact you nearer the day to confirm and see if we can tempt some of the Hants/Sussex meet to turn up for old times sake. Best regards Pete.
    Hi Pete, if you & Marion are going I'll try to get there, be great to see you both again
    Tony
    The Yellow Crendon 427SC, 448 FE Ford & Tremec TKO600. 2008 till RIP.

Hi Tony
    Good to hear from you, its been a long time. Don,t forget to come to Wheels Day at Aldershot on Good Friday its a great day out with lots of different cars and stalls with lots of car goodies. Quite a few of my meet are planning to go for the day out. Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by pete the b View Post
    Hi Tony
    Good to hear from you, its been a long time. Don,t forget to come to Wheels Day at Aldershot on Good Friday its a great day out with lots of different cars and stalls with lots of car goodies. Quite a few of my meet are planning to go for the day out. Pete.
    See you at Wheels day weather permitting
    The Yellow Crendon 427SC, 448 FE Ford & Tremec TKO600. 2008 till RIP.

The weather looks good albeit possibly a little chilly for this Sunday so I will be there. Hopefully more can come??
    It will take a few meets I guess to boost up the numbers but we have to start somewhere. So please, if you are thinking about it, don’t think, just turn up! 🙂

11 am.

Cheers,

David

Not a million miles from me so will try to make it.
    Bill

Crendon Chassis No:13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast