brake reservoir cap spare for bleeding (without the misses)

Call for help, i'm trying to find a spare reservoir cap for the brake and clutch reservior. The misses is less and less keen to help me bleed the system, so i decided to buy the gunson ezzibleed system however the cap I have is far larger than options in the box. The reservoir tank takes the brake fluid pipe off the bottom (2 of) then the clutch comes off the side. I believe the DAX part number is DAX28B for the complete reservoir including the cap with fluid level sensor. Has anyone found a cap that fits. the alternative is to use gunsons universal cap but that looks a little "heath robinson", but let me know if that works ok. Cheers all.

Thanks for looking and sharing.
    Stuart
    Dax Cobra Silver and Cherry

Hi Stuart,

I have an Gunson ezibleed system but always found it to be a pain to get a good seal on the cap. I had brake flood every where so invested in a bleed hand pump.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Hand-Vacuum...3633837&chn=ps

Best thing I bought as you don't need air pressure and your at each caliper not having to keep pumping up a tyre.

Cheers purchased i'll give this ago. Many thanks for the pointer.
    I feel sure I have the ability to flood something even with this.
    Stuart
    Dax Cobra Silver and Cherry

You will not be disappointed once you start using it . Makes bleeding a pleasure and not a choir. You can also use it to suck out most of the brake fluid from the brake master cylinder when you do a complete brake fliud replacement which speeds things up as you don't have to push all the old fluid through the system.