Another successful meet.

A huge thanks to those who came along today. We had three Cobras with a fourth unexpectedly pitching up much later on. Geoff and his wife in their beautifully presented Sumo which put mine to shame. Clive and Debbie in their Fiero Factory and of course my Dax which is now sporting period livery from '60's racing era.
    We also had Steve and his wife and John and Jenny. We hope to see you all again soon.
    The fourth one was a Dax but came by chance as he had no knowledge of the club or the meet.
    The next meet will be on the second Sunday of June, the 9th. So please scribble that in your mental diaries. Dependant on weather there could be a bit of a drive out to the Purbecks and the Square and Compass when the meet disbands on that day. As usual, all are welcome.
    Once again, many thanks to all.

David.
    Last edited by Darnpistonbroke; 12-05-19 at 08:00 PM.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Hi David. Thanks for the compliment, it was a good meet and Chris and I enjoyed it and meeting fellow owners. We should be there for the 9th June and if we go into the Purbecks great..there are a couple of guys on the Island who saw my pictures on the Cobra Facebook page who are interested in tagging along, preferably they said nearer a ferry port like Lymington. Hopefully see you on the 9th June.
    regards
    Geoff
    Geoff
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3, like me old but loved

Lymington is always a favourite of ours. We were there not two weeks ago after discovering it last year. The pub right on the harbour front is really good with good food. A venue for warmer afternoon perhaps? Karen loves it there.

All the best,

David.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Sorry we missed this one (At a boat jumble) but will try to make the 9th June. Glad to see it picking up and will try to encourage some of the Hants/Sussex crowd to stretch their legs and join us. Lymington sound great we often take our yacht up to town quay for the weekend and go to the local pubs, there's plenty of restaurants and reasonable parking. Might make a good summer meet location. Regards Pete and Marion.

Ha, one of our go to spots as well...
    Geoff
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3, like me old but loved

Glad to hear meet was a success. Sorry I didn’t make it I got ambushed by the family! Look forward to joining you next time.
    Andy