International Sportscar and Classic show Cancelled

Hi,

I found out yesterday that the 2019 international sportscar and classic show to be held at Peterborough 25-27 May has been cancelled.

As an exhibitor I was making my plans to attend the event when this information came to light.
    There are no reasons given for this abrupt cancellation and there seems to be little notice of it on the web. Even their own website fails to mention the fact. I found out when visiting the event website.

So I thought a note here would save wasted plans for some.

A
    A S motorsport Ltd. 01379 688356 mob; 07909531816 web; asmotorsport.co.uk email \"andrewsoar@yahoo.com\"

found this:

http://www.classicmotor.co.uk/news/2...NQPrOSID7UNwnk

after searching on facebook

rgds
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

The cancellation is very recent. I'd been looking at their website at the start of this week as we'd been planning on a visit one of the days, and the cancellation wasn't showing at that point. Unfortunate. Looked like it could have been a good show...
    Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers, Richard
    --
    Richard
    GD Mk3 LS6

I tried to book a place for our Cobras from our region some time back but never got an answer! Not good for future events.
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true