Thread: Ac12 cob

Ac12 cob

AC12 COB spotted Stony Stratford Classic Car show 2/06
    Rich

AK427-FORD 302- Angus Racing 1.6 roller rockers, 282 Solid lifter cam, KB Pistons, Eagle forged H Beam rods, Holley 600cfm, Weiand Stealth Intake Manifold, Tremec TKO 500

Hi jaguar420g ? name.
    See your based in Bletchley. Are you aware of our East Midlands meets?
    Dek

Hi Dek
    Its been a while since I have been on here but just remind me of this meet in case I don,t know
    The name is Rich
    Rich

AK427-FORD 302- Angus Racing 1.6 roller rockers, 282 Solid lifter cam, KB Pistons, Eagle forged H Beam rods, Holley 600cfm, Weiand Stealth Intake Manifold, Tremec TKO 500

Hi that was me I live in Bradwell so only 2 or 3 miles away from me always some nice cars at that meet

That's the AK Sportscar built by Mark Clayton right? A very high quality build.

Sorry no similar registration.

Alan.
    Last edited by AKCobra; 05-06-19 at 03:07 PM.
    AK Gen II delivery date Oct '15
    IVA pass Dec '18.
    On the road Jan '19
    GM LQ4 364ci, LS9 cam, Omex 710.
    Tremec T56 Terminator.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar420g View Post
    Hi Dek
    Its been a while since I have been on here but just remind me of this meet in case I don,t know
    The name is Rich
    Sorry for delayed reply Rich. Charlie Freeman and Russ Owen organise monthly meets which move around the region. Charlie/Russ if you read this could you contact Rich and add him to your contact list?
    Also David (Firestarter) circulates details of other meets often more local to Northampton/ MK. David could you do the same?
    Thanks all.
    Dek

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    Sorry for delayed reply Rich. Charlie Freeman and Russ Owen organise monthly meets which move around the region. Charlie/Russ if you read this could you contact Rich and add him to your contact list?
    Also David (Firestarter) circulates details of other meets often more local to Northampton/ MK. David could you do the same?
    Thanks all.
    Dek
    Hi Rich,

If you can send me a PM with your e-mail address I will add you to our distribution list. Details of our monthly meets can also be found on the Cobra Club website, http://www.ukcobraclub.co.uk/index.p.../east-midlands. We hope you can pop along to one of the meets. We usually get a good turnout of people and Cobras.

Russ.
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    1984 DAX Cobra
    Rover 3.5 V8 with Holley carburetor.

Hi Poults
    I followed you back down the old A5 then you turned left to head to Bradwell I guess, very nice Cobra.
    Did you see the LHD Red AC Cobra sitting next to the Jenson interceptor near to the motorbikes ? if so any idea what kit it was as the shut lines were very wide.

Richard
    Rich

Hi Richard sorry mate did not see the red cobra.the east mids group are a nice bunch they will make you very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    Also David (Firestarter) circulates details of other meets often more local to Northampton/ MK.
    Hi All, Speaking from memory I already have Rich’s details but have got a bit waylaid with stuff recently and sending the revised list for the NH MK meetings has been on my to-do list for some while. I need to get a round too-it.
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.