June Thames Valley Meet - Change of Date!

Hi all.

Next Sunday is Father's Day, and I've been invited to a family get together. As others may be in the same situation, I suggest we move the meet back to the following Sunday (23rd June).

It also gives time for the weather to dry up a bit!
    Alan

CRC Thames Valley Regional Rep
    UK Rep for European Cobra Club (eurocobra.boards.net)
    Dax 427 DeDion - Huddart SBC 383

Hi Alan,

I don't think we recognise Father's day in our family!

Hopefully the weather will have picked up enough to get out for a good drive this weekend but in any case I am clear on the 23rd so look forward to meeting you then.

Met with Greg at his place last weekend to see his GD project....great to see something coming together from the ground up. I had offered to give him a lift down on Sunday but will see if he is on for the 23rd. It should be quite a sight with a 6'4" and 6'5" pair crammed into my 427.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by conrod View Post
    Hi all.

Next Sunday is Father's Day, and I've been invited to a family get together. As others may be in the same situation, I suggest we move the meet back to the following Sunday (23rd June).

It also gives time for the weather to dry up a bit!

Hi Martin, I'm afraid I can't make the weekend after we're away at a wedding up at samlesbury.

Hopefully I might be able to make the one after depending if my wife is home to look after my lad. She's off to the states with work around then but not sure what flight she has currently.

Cheers
    Greg
    Building MK4 GD Jag based with a Chevy 383/tremec tko600.

Build blog/photo store https:/www.facebook.com/pg/gregsGD427