Cool I bought a Cobra! - new owner intro

Howdy all,

After years of longing for a Cobra replica I finally picked one up at the weekend! A 1978 Southern Roadcraft SRV8. It didn't skip a beat on the 300 mile drive home, even with the odd shower and traffic jam (during which I got a lot of admirers, thumbs ups and smiles). Thanks to the Cobra community and all involved in this forum. I'm loving every minute of it and can't wait to get her out to all the local shows and meets.

Ross
    West Yorkshire

Woohoo - welcome aboard Ross from another Southern Roadcraft owner - also West Yorkshire based (pop round if you fancy a chat/drive - i'm based in Kippax)

Get some pics posted when you can - use the Gallery option at top, then upload photo's on right side - then use the the code links that appear below the photo once its uploaded to paste into the thread.

rgds
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Great thanks a lot Gary, I was wondering how to do that. I'm over in Otley so not too far away. Loving the red by the way.

Welcome Ross,

Its a great thrill picking up your car and driving it for the first time. But you never loose the fun of driving the car . Some photos would be nice and if you have problems uploading just ask .

welcome, i recently bought my cobra after longing for one for 30yrs..... cannot stop looking at it .... enjoy
    Crendon No13