Thread: Goodwood meet

Goodwood meet

Chaps and chapesses. The Goodwood meet is on the last Sunday of every month. I plan to attend next Sunday (30th), weather permitting of course. Anyone else fancy a drive out there? I plan to leave by 0900hrs to arrive by 1030hrs or thereabouts. They then go for a pub drink/lunch afterwards.
    Peter and Marion Jones have supported us down here for two out of three of our rejeuvinated meets and so I intend to return the honour.
    If anyone is interested then let's thrash out the plans, meet up somewhere and take a Sunday drive to a very historic and apt venue.

Cheers,

David.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Hi David, nice idea for a run. Unfortunately we are busy this weekend otherwise I would join you.
    Geoff
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3, like me old but loved

This won't be the only run to Goodwood. Hopefully see you on the next one as well as in a couple of weeks time.

David

Well I have opted not to go due to M27 closure from 10pm this evening through to 5am Monday morning. Nice!!!

I'll be there, not with the Cobra unfortunately because the regional Green power event is taking place on the circuit. Enjoy the pub after your meet up though, I'll see you all at Cranleigh instead.