Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New (Very Excited) Owner

Having owned a number of Westfield SEiW's I thought it was time to fulfil my dream of owning a Cobra!

After visiting a few companies over the winter I settled on Pilgrims Mk3 and commissioned the factory to build one for me.

And this Saturday I'm getting the train from Wakefield heading to Brighton to pick up my new baby!

3.5 V8, 5 Speed Manual with what I hope are all the bells and whistles ... although being a Westfield owner I'm sure Upgraditus will hit me before too long.

Assuming no problems on Saturday's drive on the motorways I'll be at the Notton Car Show (near Wakefield) on Sunday so I'll get some better pictures if the weather is good..

I also believe there is a regular club meet near Brighouse which I'd love to attend if possible?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome

I am another former Westfield owner. Were you a member of WSCC?
    Classic Replica Viper currently in build

I've followed your build thread on the WSCC forum with a lot of interest!

I'm known as Andy_R and have Maverick (a SEiGHT). I'm also the Safeguarding Officer for the WSCC for my sins

Welcome aboard Andrew - saw your post on the WSCC - Yorkshire thread following their Run to the Sun drive last weekend.

Loving the cobra, that's two of us to join in with the WSCC lot on their next journey I usually join in, but couldn't make it Saturday

Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewR View Post
    And this Saturday I'm getting the train from Wakefield heading to Brighton to pick up my new baby!
    I think you going to have the weather for it, enjoy your trip back.
    It just does....

Have a great day, I'm certain you will. I pass Pilgrim quite often, it's on the Mackleys estate no

Thank you for all the welcomes and it's nice to see some Westfield owners as well

My fingers are crossed the weather is nice for the trip ... its well over 200 miles so will be a nice test for me and the vehicle.

Gary ... I really wanted to do the Run to the Sun but couldn't as my SEiGHT needs a little work (which I'll probably do over the winter now). However I'll be at the BBQ next week assuming the weather is good and I'll try for a couple of runs out with the Peak District group during the summer.

Pilgrim is just up the road from me all of 8 miles. Have a great day, I'm sure you will.
    Pilgrim's is on the Mackleys ind estate only 7 miles from Shoreham train station. If you get stuck or need a lift, just pm me if I can help.

Barry

oh forgot to say - Drive careful, cobras can bite the unwary too

Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewR View Post
    I've followed your build thread on the WSCC forum with a lot of interest!

I'm known as Andy_R and have Maverick (a SEiGHT). I'm also the Safeguarding Officer for the WSCC for my sins
    Ah I remember Maverick.

Welcome aboard
    Classic Replica Viper currently in build

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast