Dax AKA, JK Sportscars

Do these guys actually want to stay in business? Or am I just being unlucky?
    I called them a few days ago wanting spares for my car after I had got redirected to them from one of their suppliers. I was told, after they said to put my request in by email and telling me they had the spares in stock but they couldn't tell me how much and I could not buy them there and then. So I emailed. The response was rather disappointing. They advised me to go look in a scrapyard for these perishable items that I need to replace for the MOT!
    I responded, also copying in their supplier for these parts stating how disappointed I was at their response. The reply was an apology saying to ignore their previous response and they would get back to me. They haven't. Neither do they answer their phones!
    I had similar responses from them a few months ago when I was asking about replacement carpet set. Sorry guys but at least I'm sorted with those now. Lost business.

Quite an appalling service from a company with a reputation of high end Cobra replicas in this country. Had these guys owned the company when I was in the market for a kit to build, well, AK would have been top of the list.

Rant over. As you were.

David.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

My experience has been good so far, I made an enquiry about EPAS conversion and got responses within 24-48 hrs. John sent me all the info i needed.

Hello David,

we did speak on the phone earlier this week, where I already informed you we have the parts you are looking for in stock. Unfortunately the person who did reply to you made a mistake. He already apologize to you by email on this.

Yesterday I was all day busy preparing the Open Day of Dax Benelux in the Belgium. As the Open Day was today. So I was not able to take the phone.

And on the carpet set, you did get a reply from me within one day.
    Kind regards,

John Kox
    www.jksportscars.co.uk
    www.daxbenelux.com

We'll talk again next week by phone.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.