Thread: Hellooooo

Hellooooo

I am in shock.......i dont know how or why but all of a sudden, having been locked out of being able to post anything since joining in March i can now POST!

Hello, i have been reading this forum for a while, learning about the highs and lows of building and owning a Cobra. I secured my AK at the Kitcar Show this year. Delivered beginning of June and i have now completed the rolling chassis.

I have my mitts on the new TKO600 and await my engine from Florida USA. Putting in a 383 stroker. Unfortunately not too sure as to when it is going to arrive....4 bolt 1 piece blocks, pre '92 are now even hard to find in the US.

No doubt i may be posting queries as i stumble along the way of this build........only taken 30 years to realise. The money i had to do the build 15 years ago became a kitchen!!! you know how it goes.....

Look forward to talking and reading.

Julian

Hi Julian,

Great to see you now can post. Post away and I am sure you will get lots of feedback. It also gives you some encouragement that you have help at hand. I think a lot of people in there first build stumble across some issues which someone else has encountered. The support at AK are very good so you have made a good choice. You end up with so many choices and I am sure changed your mind as your in the build process. Buying twice can be the costly part !

Ask away and it would be nice to see some build photos on your progress. Uploading photos is another challenge and happy to help if you need any uploading or guidance how to post them on the forum.

Hi Julian,

Welcome to the forum finally!

You weren’t alone in struggling to get on the forum, I found a bunch of pending registrations recently that slipped through the net for registration activation - Soz!

Regards

Jim
    GD Mk3 Jag based
    Supercharged LS1
    GD J1M

Hello Julian,

Welcome I also had problems joining it took me over a year ! Well your here now
    Pete

Legendary 427 one off Cobra rep
    SBF 302 Efi, T56, Ford Running gear and LSD.