Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Having a Cobra related plate on the car in my opinion does not necessarily scream out Kitcar. It can be a nice touch. BMW's often sport a BMW related plate either in the initials or in the form of M2,3,4,5, same with Mercedes with SLK, CLK etc. I could go on with many other car manufacturers.
    A nicely complemented plate can and often does add to the appeal of the individual car and/or the driver. Ideally I would like a number plate DPB...C

David.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

A chap who used to come in the pub where I worked had the plate XK 55 on his original Jaguar XK SS which I thought was quite classy.
    Cheers

Myles D-W

Father in law had S320 SLK on his Hyundai Atoz. Great for a Merc. That's how it came new from the dealer.

Andy

A guy round here used to have 1 EGO (could have been EGO 1) on a white corvette......
    WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, blasphemy, rambling, and/or exhibition of shocking levels of ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by simon View Post
    A guy round here used to have 1 EGO (could have been EGO 1) on a white corvette......
    ... grp kit car then, probably in gelcoat (sniff)
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345