Next on the list IVA mirrors!

One of my many IVA failures was my rear view mirror, somehow the Brasscraft unit doesnt give a wide enough view!
    I can get a wider one or a left hand wing mirror.
    My concern with getting a wider one is that I have also had to change my headrest system and now have a bar running between my full width roll bar to mount them on.
    The IVA instructions for rear view are the most complicated set of instructions I have ever tired to read and I am worried if the introduction of the bar and head rests is going to be considered a vision issue by the rules and I will therefore need an N/S wing mirror...which in itself is an issue as trying to find a Cobra screen mount IVA mirror is a bit of a challenge.

Any expert thoughts or simple interpretation of the rules welcome!
    Also anyone in Portsmouth area with items that might help me even more welcome!
    Paul

SRV8 - 429 Ford Big Block, 4 speed toploader

I chose not to fit the Brasscraft for my test but went for a summit stick on that is readily available for about £8-10 and that was fine. Not sure if your bar will be a problem, I’ve built a Dax and the IVA mirrors are drilled and fixed on the windscreen pillar and give good vision, some people don’t like the look long term but they’re practical. I think I’ve seen IVA mirrors listed in Europa and CBS but also try S&J.
    Mark

I used one of these:
    https://www.carbuildersolutions.com/...-plastic-155mm
    and mounted it to this:
    https://www.carbuildersolutions.com/...r-mirror-147mm
    - they are compatable with each other (stick on mirrors are a fail) all iva friendly and looks good.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

S and J mirror plus their left and right mirrors mounted on the second screw up on the screen or third if needed higher, plus screw replaced with slightly longer screw plus 3 m sticky pad. I have high back seats and twin hoops. Hope that helps

S and J mirror plus their left and right mirrors mounted on the second screw up on the screen or third if needed higher, plus screw replaced with slightly longer screw plus 3 m sticky pad. I have high back seats and twin hoops. Hope that helps, same as kevin W

Do S & J really still not have a web site !!! Amazing !
    Paul

SRV8 - 429 Ford Big Block, 4 speed toploader