Thread: EFI Mega Squirt

EFI Mega Squirt

Hi all can someone help or point me in the right direction. I bought my first cobra last year and it has been mapped to fire on the overrun, at 0% throttle by the previous owner which was fun for a while but now not so much as it has blown the baffle welds apart in the exhausts. I would like to get the overrun taken off the map but I am struggling to find somewhere that can do it using tunerstudio so do any of you know someone that can? I live in dartford Kent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie84 View Post
    Hi all can someone help or point me in the right direction. I bought my first cobra last year and it has been mapped to fire on the overrun, at 0% throttle by the previous owner which was fun for a while but now not so much as it has blown the baffle welds apart in the exhausts. I would like to get the overrun taken off the map but I am struggling to find somewhere that can do it using tunerstudio so do any of you know someone that can? I live in dartford Kent.
    If you give Dale at Bailey Performance in Ironbridge a call he may be able to talk you through it. He did show me once which part of the fuel map to alter but I’ve forgotten unfortunately

Send me your fuel map as a ve table and I'll look at it for you, webmaster address on ukcobraclub.co.uk site.

Tony, Most likely to be Spark map nudged out to 0Deg BTDC (or a few deg ATDC) under low MAP condition, might need that one as well.

Rgds

Jim
    GD Mk3 Jag based
    Supercharged LS1
    GD J1M