Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

8th September Horton Inn.

A week and a bit to go till the second Sunday at the Horton Inn. I am hoping to make it subject to weather. Car in for MOT tomorrow then joining the American Dream cars on the Quay on Friday if she passes.

I'm keeping my car on the road probably up until the October meet but then she will be out of commission while I carry out a gearbox swap and modifications. That I think will take a couple of months of weekends.
    I will still be attending the meets though and hope that some members can come and join me.

Mr Jones, I've been trying to contact you re carpet. If you are coming next Sunday then please call and we can have a chat and a deal.

Mr Barnes, like wise. Tried contacting you re our little deal. Would like to settle the account! 😊

All the best,

David.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

MOT passed! 😊

Hi Dave, been out of commission for a couple of weeks but feeling a bit better now. Will try to come to the next meet and will bring the carpet set with me. I will give you a call before the meet so if you need anything obscure that I might still have try me. Glad you passed the MOT. Best regards, Pete.

Hi David, hope to be there, as you say weather permitting which is looking good at the moment. Be good to catch up on Summer activities

Beaulieu autojumble this weekend as well. May go in the Passat Shooting Break on Saturday with a pocket full of change and an empty car and see how much I can fill it!

Look forward to catching up with you on Sunday. It's been a while.

Cheers, David.

Weather looking excellent for tomorrow so please, let's see how many can attend. Bright sunshine all through the day and not too cold at 18 degrees.
    Thinking of going to Square and Compass at Worth Mattravers during the afternoon in case anyone else is interested.

See you tomorrow? I hope so.

David.

Hi David, what time are you meeting ? I hopefully can get there about 1245
    Tony
    The Yellow Crendon 427SC, 448 FE Ford & Tremec TKO600. 2008 till RIP.

We aim to be there for 11 o'clock and usually are there till about 12.30-1.00.
    If anyone wants to join me to the Square and Compass in the Purbecks it's about a 45 minute to an hour drive there via Bere Regis, Wool, Corfe Castle, so will plan the departure from the Horton Inn accordingly.

Do they do breakfast at Horton Inn?

Andy

I don't think they do. They open at 11 so I think their first meals are lunch.
    Square and Compass do really good warm pasties and home pressed cider of different varieties.

David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast