Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    P.29/30 of AK build manual, Setting/Adjustment Camber. "Camber to the front suspension is already built in...." Slightly ambiguous at best.
    P.93 of AK build manual, Ride Height. "The ride height will need adjusting during first usage......." No help in this case.

Did I miss a page somewhere?

I'm going to set everything at what I think I have determined ride height to be (after reading plenty of posts on the search), ie top wishbones horizontal, 0.00 degrees as in the photo. Then start by removing the paint from the mating faces and if that doesn't achieve the required negative angle start removing metal, very, very slowly! Hopefully just the paint on passenger side to improve the "near enough" zero degrees but drivers needs to come down by a full degree, a 1.6mm shim equates to 1/4 degree and seeing as I have none to remove this side might be tight or scrap if I get it wrong!

Graham.
    AK gen 1 delivered 05/05/17, on the road shortly!

Hi Graham,
    It might be worth grabbing the latest version of the build manual from the members section of AK's website as the diagrams on pages 43, 44 and 45 show where the arms need to be.

Regards
    russell

Are you saying 1.6mm x4 to get your 1 degree ? Sounds rather a lot to take down 6.4mm ! I would be looking at why the large difference from either side?

Quote Originally Posted by RussellGower View Post
    Hi Graham,
    It might be worth grabbing the latest version of the build manual from the members section of AK's website as the diagrams on pages 43, 44 and 45 show where the arms need to be.

Regards
    russell
    Hi Russell,

Members section? Didn't know there was one. Clues to location please.

Graham.

it's under the resource menu at the top of the page

R.

JOB DONE!

What an absolute P.I.T.A. that was! Had to remove metal from both sides, chop a bit off put it all together again, chop a bit more off put it all......

Drivers side now 0.11 degrees negative camber, passenger side now 0.16 degrees negative camber. Specs in the manual quoted as 0-1/4 (0.25) degrees negative.

I do believe it's "good enough". I stand to be corrected but for now on to re-ordering all of the nylocks I've just trashed and a cold beer.

Thanks for all the comments.

Graham.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12