Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weather better Saturday according to forecast, but I’m a bit put off by the £27 entry. Anyone got a code ? Strangely I’ve managed to book pole position parking without buying a ticket....
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter29 View Post
    Weather better Saturday according to forecast, but I’m a bit put off by the £27 entry. Anyone got a code ? Strangely I’ve managed to book pole position parking without buying a ticket....
    David, I only booked 2 days ago after keeping my eye on the weather and it was £18 advance ticket fee plus a small admin charge. Yes you’ve booked a Pole Parking position for your car but unless you’ve converted it to driverless (which I profoundly doubt) it won’t get in without you at the wheel. Probably get in a bit more sedately though! You can pay at the gate which is £22. I’ve emailed you the link. Hope to see you there?
    Dek
    Last edited by Dek; 20-09-19 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AKCobra View Post
    I intend to be there on the Saturday Dek/Paul.

The weasther is looking great!

Alan.
    Hi Alan, Paul and I met up but didn’t see your car. Did you go? Great day and fantastic weather.
    Dek

Does look like you folks had beautiful weather on Saturday - any photos of the day?

I briefly considered going on Sunday .. and then it poured with rain, so we went to the cinema and watched Ad Astra (excellent film) instead
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Quote Originally Posted by aaronjb View Post
    Does look like you folks had beautiful weather on Saturday - any photos of the day?

I briefly considered going on Sunday .. and then it poured with rain, so we went to the cinema and watched Ad Astra (excellent film) instead
    Glad i was able to go on the Saturday, as Dek was right, it was glorious weather,and the show was great,with plenty of action. I only saw one more cobra in Pole Position parking, which was a non member in a very nice red 289 . I will post some snaps tomorrow when i have time to down load from phone to PC.

Glad you like Ad Astra , we are hoping to see it this week.
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Sorry i couldn't make it in the end, family commitments. Next year . .

Alan.
    AK Gen II delivery date Oct '15
    IVA pass Dec '18.
    On the road Jan '19
    GM LQ4 364ci, LS9 cam, Omex 710.
    Tremec T56 Terminator.

Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Paul.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12