Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pistons and Props-Sywell

Anyone planning to go to this next weekend (21st/22nd)? If so what day?
    Dek

Hi Dek, i was planning to go ,as its a really good event ,but i have had some repair work done on the rear end of the cobra ,which is still at the painters , because the guy is having problems matching the colour with the paint code i gave him. ( BMW Royal metalic Grey -A4 . My car seems to have a green tint ,whereas the code i gave him is giving just a pure Grey,so he is having the cobra paint scanned, so he can get the correct colour made up .

As to what day i am going ,assuming i get it back in time, not sure yet, depends on the weather and when my mate is mate is back from holiday.

Paul
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Dont know where that smiley came from, it should say "A forty eight"
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

I'd forgotten about this, which means I'm double booked on the Saturday .. so might go Sunday, weather depending.. been living here three years, would seem about time I actually made it!
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    Dek
    My car will be ready for collection on Saturday, so i will be going on Sunday.

Paul
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    Dek
    Dek, The chap who has been working on my cobra ,is going to bring it over to my house late Friday afternoon, so I will be able to go to the show on the Saturday, which is looking like the better day weather wise. So we ,and any one else who may be going could meet up on route if you like. Which direction would you be coming from.

Arron, if your able to come on Saturday, we could meet on route or see you there in Pole position parking area .
    Paul
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by psh View Post
    Dek, The chap who has been working on my cobra ,is going to bring it over to my house late Friday afternoon, so I will be able to go to the show on the Saturday, which is looking like the better day weather wise. So we ,and any one else who may be going could meet up on route if you like. Which direction would you be coming from.

Arron, if your able to come on Saturday, we could meet on route or see you there in Pole position parking area .
    Paul
    Paul as I live so close to Sywell it wouldn’t be much of a convoy! Meet you as arranged by email at the Horseshoe Pub Sywell, just before the aerodrome, at 10.30am Saturday. David/Arron, anyone else you’re welcome to join us.
    Dek

Quote Originally Posted by psh View Post
    Definitely can't make it Saturday, unfortunately; I'd forgotten about Sywell and am now booked to go and help a friend fit a towbar to his Subaru.. think I'd rather be having a nice weekend at home than crawling around under a rusty Subaru, but at least he has a pit to work in so I won't be flat on my back in the damp!
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Quote Originally Posted by aaronjb View Post
    Definitely can't make it Saturday, unfortunately; I'd forgotten about Sywell and am now booked to go and help a friend fit a towbar to his Subaru.. think I'd rather be having a nice weekend at home than crawling around under a rusty Subaru, but at least he has a pit to work in so I won't be flat on my back in the damp!
    Ok, stick it on your calendar for next year.
    Paul.

I intend to be there on the Saturday Dek/Paul.

The weasther is looking great!

Alan.
    AK Gen II delivery date Oct '15
    IVA pass Dec '18.
    On the road Jan '19
    GM LQ4 364ci, LS9 cam, Omex 710.
    Tremec T56 Terminator.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast