Question Clutch master cylinder bore size?

Hi all does anyone know what bore size DAX use for clutch master cylinder, I’ve had a little trouble where as started big .875 and currently have a .750 fitted that has just started leaking. I’m running a hydraulic release bearing integral in a Tremec T5, the pedal is a little heavy so was wandering if I go for a .625 would that make the pedal effort less and make for a lighter pedal? Thanks Mark.
    mark chambers
    Dax de Dion 350 Chevy

Have the same set up on my ak . Yes going down to .625 master cylinder will make the pedal lighter but you will need more travel on the pedal as you are moving less fluid.
    Merlin motorsport do willwood .625 master cylinders
    Pete

I have a .75 m/cyl with the same set up, the perfect pedal ratio for an average 30kg pedal pressure is 6.25:1

Many years ago a Dutch chap made a spread sheet for the clutch and braking system, with pedal pressure, swept ratios and pedal lengths.
    He must have put hours into it and the inputs could be variable to suit each application.

Anyway I built my pedal box after putting in the details to suit a HD tremec and McLeod centre release bearing and the pedal is a joy to use. I suppose it all depends if you can get the optimum pedal ratio, but it does work and is not heavy to use.

Thanks for the info appreciated.
    mark chambers
    Dax de Dion 350 Chevy