Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My V8 and helping climate change

I've decided to do my bit for climate change this weekend. I'm gonna take it out and rag it. Burn a heap of fuel and add my bit of carbon to help the atmosphere.

Ah, I love the smell of unburnt fuel in the morning.

Baz
    AK ordered 20/05/2009. Delivery 29/01/2010. Ford Big block FE. IVA passed 05/04/2016. Registered 23/04/2016.

If we cant hear you in Reading then you haven't had you foot to the floor for long enough

Well I'll just keep me foot down then. I just want to do my bit to help climate change.

Seeing all them brain washed kids and their instructors / teachers doing their bit protesting on climate change made me think what could I do to help.

Baz

Rag it all the way to Reading on Sunday, Thames Valley meet, drink a beer (think of all the CO2 those hops used) have a sandwich (wheat, cheese and stuff, more CO2) rag it all the way back. World climate catastrophe averted in one afternoon.

Graham.
    AK gen 1 delivered 05/05/17, on the road shortly!

Did you see what our "hand wringing" . "global warming" /"climate changing "/kids did at Glastonbury this year
    They left 10 acres of plastic rubbish abandoned tents ect all over the site
    You could have seen it from space !
    Shocking hypocracy for the same age group to attack us poor old folk for driving a "gas guzzling car for 500 miles a year "
    Jon W

1000 Acres of rubbish at Glastonbury
    Didnt see that on national news
    Jon W

Yes Jon, a lot of them are hypocrites. On their last demonic demonstration in London they interviewed a woman who had her two kids in tow plus for gods sake she was also pregnant. It's us that contribute more to so called climate change than cars etc etc.

They are all brainwashed hypocrites in my opinion. The planet goes through cycles of cooling and warming. I despair at these idiots frightening the young kids. I heard the green leader Jonathan Berkeley saying we only have 11 years to save the planet before millions could die. Good God man get a grip.

Baz

Not quire sure I follow the thinking here.

So humans contribute to climate change...right?

So whilst I'm not about to give uo my gas guzzler and join the hippies, why are the protests a problem?
    Surely you don't want more plastic chucked into the ocean?
    Surely you want less overall carbon heating up the atmosphere?
    Or are you proposing more rain forest is chopped down?

I don't think everyone at Glastoberry was an ER hippy...and agree, I think the litter is a disgrace.
    They aren't exactly the same group of people,....are they?

....just asking.
    Last edited by KevinW; 21-09-19 at 10:11 AM.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

No Kev, of course plastic waste is a problem and if we can continue the excellent efforts to recycle and cut out our over use of it then fantastic. It will happen because the will is there.

Our dependency on carbon creating fossil fuels will also diminish as technology over takes their use. But for crying out loud the grown ups of this world are using the kids brain washing and scaring them that unless they block roads bridges etc their lives will end, utter tosh.

Why don't they all get in sailing boats and go to China and India and block the roads of the real culprits. Today they are blocking Dover for 4 hours, unbelievable and pathetic in my opinion.

As a country we are doing amazing things to help reduce our use of plastic and help our climate. All these tree huggers do is make their own tiny little minds feel good.

Rant over, I'll climb back in my hole shake me head shout at the telly and radio.

Baz

I am helping the climate. My wife has forced me to take anti-farting pills.......................

They dont work
    MKIII Pilgrim Sumo. 3.5 Litre Rover V8 Towing an Eriba Puck Caravan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast