Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I managed to upload about 30 files (probably about 12 receipts and 18 photos).

Hopefully that will be enough!

I know others have said it before, but this seems to be one of the trickiest bits of the whole process!

When i phoned the DVLA they were really helpful. They explained that all you need to do when providing more info is to reply to the TAS email and give them a call when you've finished emailing to check they have everything. The extra info should be stored with the Application form at their end.

I did not get an email from TAS straight after I submitted the application - just a screen that said submitted successfully.

Is that the same as others?

Kit has arrived.....follow my progress here at my blog:
    http://marksak427.blogspot.co.uk

AK 427 Gen II
    Chevy SB 350
    Tremec TKO 600

Well.....that's the plan at the moment!

Welcome to the money pit......

Quote Originally Posted by markharnett View Post
    I did not get an email from TAS straight after I submitted the application - just a screen that said submitted successfully.

Is that the same as others?
    Just to answer my own question, and in case anyone else is looking for the info and finds this thread, I got an email overnight from the TAS system saying my application had been received and providing a reference number.

Must be a delay in the system, or a person has to do something on the other end to confirm receipt.

And just to finish this thread off completely....just got an email from DVSA saying my application was accepted and to pay them lots of money!

I did not submit any receipt for the donor car, so all good there.

Kit has arrived.....follow my progress here at my blog:
    http://marksak427.blogspot.co.uk

AK 427 Gen II
    Chevy SB 350
    Tremec TKO 600

Well.....that's the plan at the moment!

Welcome to the money pit......

I hope it goes OK. I'm a little behind you (not by much). My first application wasn't signed so the form was rejected. It appears my attempts at an electronic signature failed!

The DVLA explained that they couldn't accept a revised form via email so had to cancel the first application and I'm now uploading the info for a 2nd attempt. Fortunately, all it's cost me is time!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Robinson View Post
    I hope it goes OK. I'm a little behind you (not by much). My first application wasn't signed so the form was rejected. It appears my attempts at an electronic signature failed!

The DVLA explained that they couldn't accept a revised form via email so had to cancel the first application and I'm now uploading the info for a 2nd attempt. Fortunately, all it's cost me is time!
    That's a pain....glad it's easily sorted!

I believe for the signature when doing online it is acceptable to simply type your name in the signature space.... that is what I did and it was accepted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12