Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    As Paul stated, The East Midlands Region meet each month, rain or shine! If raining, then we still attend but in Tin Tops! We meet at different locations each month so that each area has at least one meet per year. (We did have to miss out Lincolnshire this year as the Pub we normally went to was closed down.) We are looking for a new venue for 2020.
    Our next meet on the 20th October is near Rugby. Visitors from other areas are always welcome to join us. The East Midlands region is a large area and we cover, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Rutland and the North of Northamptonshire.
    Cheers
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    Let's do it!! The weather is not so good this weekend but how about mid day on 19th at Caffeine and Machine? Probably not the best time of year to start but we can have a go. We could do the Sunday but it is VERY busy there on Sundays. Any thoughts?
    Saturdays are no good to me, as I work most of them but will attend when and if I can.

Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

Hi Charlie
    Rugby! That's very near!! Might join you. If you fancy Caffeine and Machine (nr Stratford on Avon) on the Saturday please come along. If you could PM me your email then perhaps we can keep in touch on future meetings
    Chris
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Hi guys
    I have been out of the scene for a few years but are hoping to be back over the winter and maybe kick off the West Midlands area again and the caffeine and classics could be a great start
    Iain

Living the dream on a daily basis

There is also a Camaro meet on Saturday 19th Oct too, so will be and interesting day.

Alan.
    AK Gen II delivery date Oct '15
    IVA pass Dec '18.
    On the road Jan '19
    GM LQ4 364ci, LS9 cam, Omex 710.
    Tremec T56 Terminator.

OK guys, although the weather has been wet for the start of the week, the forecast for the Stratford on Avon area is good for Saturday!! So it would be great to see as many of you as possible at Caffeine and Machine at around mid day (I know one car will be a little later due to work commitments). So far we have potentially 7 of us looking to go with Cobras. No problem if others want to come without, all welcome. I will be in a dark (racing green) Dax on an S plate. Please feel free to message me if you want any more info. Chris

Forecast still good (sunny all day according to the Met office!!). See you there - you can call me on 07881516727 to meet up if I am not near my car

Great day today at Caffeine and Machine. Thanks to all those who got their cars out on what turned out to be an OK day weatherwise. It was good to meet you all. I will get some other meets organised as discussed today, realistically probably Spring for the next one with cars but perhaps we can meet somewhere interesting socially between now and then. I will post on here and on the West Midlands Facebook page.

Agreed Chris,

It was great to meet you and join three other cars, nice chat and drinks enjoyed (Coffee) Until spring then . . .

Alan.

P.S nothing beats the sound of your 427 mind!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AKCobra; Today at 02:30 PM.
    AK Gen II delivery date Oct '15
    IVA pass Dec '18.
    On the road Jan '19
    GM LQ4 364ci, LS9 cam, Omex 710.
    Tremec T56 Terminator.

You lot appeared on the C&M Instagram stories at the weekend Fortunately, not under the heading "#dontbeadick and don't come back"
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast