IF Your thinking of building a Cobra you may be interested in this as most of the hard work has been is done and will save you time and money
i am thinking of selling my un finished Dax cobra project.
not really bothered if i do or not, just lost interest in it not touched it in 5 years and would like another project

It is a Dax standard chassis that has been upgraded over the years with back bone brace ,Dax Deion chassis strengthening plates ,single roll bar mounts ,seat belt mounts.
the body is an early mk4 Dax body and one of the first out of the mould best your ever see and i have been told this by a number of people and is in red gel coat
chassis and body bonded together and riveted , boot and bonnet fitted doors to be hung ,s/s nudge bars front rear fitted with over riders the bonnet is a rare louvered one
running gear is all series 2 jaguar v12 all refurbished with seals bearing shims polly suspension bushes fitted and Dax spax adjustable shockasorbers all round
brake pipes and fuel lines run in and brakes working and bleed, allminumin fuel tank /sender / fuel pump fitted .
engine bay lined in dave brooks stainless steel panels and side vents. all lights trial fitted.new radiator brake servo
wheels are centre lines 500 split rims with billet aluminium centre with steel rims ,so no buckling issues from pot holes tyres BF Goodrich 295 rear 235 front.
steering fitted and working but also have corsa B powered Colum if you would like to up grade it your self.
side pipes in polished s/s and rear wheel spats

engine is a 3.9 rover v8 heavily modified
all new liner fitted with new pistons and rings / bearings , hi lift cam, billet timing gear / re faced and lightened fly wheel ,big valve head from real steel and double valve springs
crank re ground and polished new oil pump gears and water pump , engine assembled and in the car
new eldebrock carb and inlet manifold / linkage air filter
gear box is a ford borgwarner T5 from rs500 with TVr bell housing and clutch assembly and fitted to the engine.
prop shaft in place but may need to be shorten by a few mm more on the yoke.

If you don't like light weight rv8 engine i do have a chevy 350 vortec roller cam engine
i have Dax chassis mount and polly engine mounts so that they can be welded in place of the rv8 mounts
the engine has had the heads removed for inspection but is in great condition will need new bearing and rings for best performance
would come with new water pump ,new distributor, new starter ,new cross wind inlet manifold and new edelbrock new carburettor

i will only sell the car with one engine not both easy for me to remove the RV8 that is fitted if needed

wiring loom not fitted but will be supplied as will lights , various gauges some new some used but as new plus the dash board
a pair of leather covered seats and runners , polo heater box and air vent with s/steel finishing plate
new still in packing Dax windscreen and sunvisors and wing winds all chrome on brass quality all new
pair chrome door latches strike plates ,twin single roll bars fitted but need the height adjusted so suite

plus many more new part like mirrors , large lemans filler cap trial fitted

as said not bothered if i do or do not sell the car as i don't need to
please don't ask for any part as it is to sell the whole lot in one go and not parts .
price 15K
SAM_0713A.jpgSAM_0701A.jpgSAM_0697A.jpgSAM_0668A.jpgSAM_0687A.jpg

Liveman500@yahoo.co.uk