Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    On To a General election indeed
    Did you hear Labour,s policy (there will be a hint of cynicism !! )
    Fast track/force feed the cabbage green soup into every household (Make every household go into debt to achieve a "Greener" energy system )
    Tell the gullible that it wont cost anything initially OH and you can pay back the interest free loan for all this sh-t out of the huge savings you will make !!!
    Of course that means getting you to spend your hard earned money on something you neither need or want,probably putting a leaning on your property saying Oh its alright they only "collect " when the house is sold !
    So that makes it ok then
    When I an Lying in my hospital bed next to a man who pronounces quite proudly that I HAVE paid for his comfortable life and indeed the care he is now receiving
    because he chose to do nothing all his life and I chose to better myself ....what should i say !!!!
    I will not be voting for a Communist party
    I will not be voting for the Green party (Hypocracy )(What shoes are they wearing when they knock your door ,plastic or farty cow leather ...clogs !! ooooh no the trees )
    I will not be voting Liberal democrat (The joke is the title ) and f-ck 52%
    I will not be voting the Brexit party (could hand keys to dither and delay party )
    That leaves Boris .....not a great fan but at least he is consistant and dosn,t flip flop... unless forced to
    J

Quote Originally Posted by Whit427 View Post
    Fast track/force feed the cabbage green soup into every household (Make every household go into debt to achieve a "Greener" energy system )
    Tell the gullible that it wont cost anything initially OH and you can pay back the interest free loan for all this sh-t out of the huge savings you will make !!!
    Of course that means getting you to spend your hard earned money on something you neither need or want,probably putting a leaning on your property saying Oh its alright they only "collect " when the house is sold !
    So that makes it ok then
    When I an Lying in my hospital bed next to a man who pronounces quite proudly that I HAVE paid for his comfortable life and indeed the care he is now receiving
    because he chose to do nothing all his life and I chose to better myself ....what should i say !!!!
    I will not be voting for the Green party (Hypocracy )(What shoes are they wearing when they knock your door ,plastic or farty cow leather ...clogs !! ooooh no the trees )
    I will not be voting the Brexit party (could hand keys to dither and delay party )
    That leaves Boris .....not a great fan but at least he is consistant and dosn,t flip flop... unless forced to
    J
    Ignorance is bliss!
    It just does....

Quote Originally Posted by Whit427 View Post
    So that makes it ok then
    J
    As you're in Scotland, you'll be able to vote for that 'wee Jimmy Krankie' woman.
    Fan Dabi Dozi

Russ.
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    1984 DAX Cobra
    Rover 3.5 V8 with Holley carburetor.

Nice set of Daily Mail headlines.
    One I like best is:
    'When I an Lying in my hospital bed next to a man who pronounces quite proudly that I HAVE paid for his comfortable life and indeed the care he is now receiving'
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Or when im lying in bed in the care home next to someone capable of working but couldnt be arsed, they get the same as me whilst i sell my house to pay for the care.....
    AK Ls1/t56
    Body on April 2014
    Passed IVA March 2017
    Registered April 2017.

and having to be served up a cold dinner late, by some part-time Jony Foriner that can barely spek th Qeen's Inglish, who can't understand i just want my overflowing cathetr bag emptied.
    At least after brexit we wont have these part-time free loaders with 20 kids to support coming over here, usually illegally in the back of some truck, and sucking the life blood out of this once proud country.
    Last edited by KevinW; 05-11-19 at 05:06 PM.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12