Hi all - I have just received confirmation of the details for the 2020 Classic. As before, members of the Cobra Replica Club UK will be able to purchase discounted tickets for display packages at the event and as before, I will be our club's Co-Ordinator for the event.
Tickets go on sale on Friday 25 October and any club member can obtain the discount code as per last year in one of two ways:
1 - send an email to me at magazine@ukcobraclub.co.uk requesting the code (you must include your club membership number) and I will email the discount code to you by return, or
2 - read the discount code from the Silverstone Classic poster in the club's official Snake Torque magazine (next issue should land in member's mail boxes just before Christmas).

Tickets will be available from 25 October direct from Silverstone by going to www.silverstoneclassic.com/buycarclubtickets

Info on dates from Silverstone is pasted below:
Important Dates:
Super Early Bird Car Club Display Packages will be available from Friday 25 October until midnight on
31 December. From 1 January the usual Early Bird period will be in place until 31 March after which
the Standard price applies. Car Club Display Package sales will end on 31 May, allowing us to plan the
infield and finalise all car club display locations in good time before the event.

Graham