American Speed Fest 6-7 June 2020.

Hey Guys,

Will we be going to ASF next year, i wonder if a admin could register the club so we can get some display tickets?

Many thanks in advance,

Alan.

https://www.speedfest.co.uk/
    AK Gen II delivery date Oct '15
    IVA pass Dec '18.
    On the road Jan '19
    GM LQ4 364ci, LS9 cam, Omex 710.
    Tremec T56 Terminator.

Alan
    Not currently. The ASF clashes with the Coventry Motofest which I know several cobras display at but these are mostly from the Midlands area. If there is sufficient interest to display club Cobras at ASF then maybe. Perhaps club members could comment by reply to this post if they are willing to display their Cobras at ASF (not just attend) then if we have enough we could resister?
    Graham

This is one my yearly calendar
    It's a great event and well worth attending. Last year we had 10 space and only 7 places taken up. 2016 we had about 30 cars. Great Static show and also track racing.

where and when as fed up with silverstone classic as never seem to anytning but rain

It would make a change from Coventry Motofest as we have done it for a few years now
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

The event is well attended and lots to see. There are custom and American muscle cars plus Mustang owners club always have 50+ attend. The racing is very close and lots of different classes. We usually arrived at 9:00 at the gate and last year drove straight in but arriving any later then expect to queue. If you book early you get a grid walking band for the lunch time NASCAR walk about. Join the que early as its well packed to get on the track.

The Silverstone classic was a wet event last year and that always puts a dampener on any event.

So drivers are free and passengers get 50% discount £12.50 with show cars. The club places have a limit of 15 car this year but you can register as an individual if all the places are all taken.

The MSV logging site for tickets needs a photo up load of your car if you have not registered in the past. Once the club is registered you can select the club name in the drop down list. You will receive tickets about two weeks before the event and I usually print these off.

I’m thinking of going what day are people going I went 2years ago it’s a good day out

I went a couple of years ago and by all accounts it seems to be growing. Good day/ weekend out with some good racing thrown in.
    Seemed pretty good value to me as well.