GD 427 for sale project been standing and needs a new owner.

Gardiner Douglas AC COBRA Kit car project for sale.
    This Car is in Gelcoat finish and can be easily painted by the new owner.
    This car is based on Jag running gear with drilled discs in the rear assembly. The rear swing arms have been shortened to get the deep-dish look. May be a good idea to fit MK 2 swing arms and drive shafts at this stage it is all mocked up. Standing on the old Jag slave wheels.
    The gear box is fitted C4 auto with high stall converter steel drive shaft. I was intending to fit a manual gearbox. LSD diff also fitted. 6 AVO shocks are fitted.
    The kit has a 351 cubic in Ford Cleveland Motorsport motor Dyno test with 351ft/Lbs of torque.
    The engine has 2v heads and a four-barrel Holley carburettor.
    It has an Edlebrock intake manifold, I have a brand new Msd dizzy to fit with an Msd coil to fit to the car. The car has been standing under a good cover for some time and needs to get into a workshop and either get on the road or an awesome track day mount. All Nuts and bolts are bagged and with the car the engine is low mileage and originated in Australia.
    This Is a Gardiner Douglas sports car with The I section chassis its one of the best designs out there. All paperwork is with the car but it is not registered.
    It has been standing and needs a new owner I have priced this car accordingly at £12000 ono
    Gardner Douglas Mk2 AC COBRA Kit car project for sale.
    This Car is in Gelcoat finish and can be easily painted by the new owner.
    This car is based on Jag running gear with drilled discs in the rear assembly. The rear swing arms have been shortened to get the deep-dish look. May be a good idea to fit MK 2 swing arms and drive shafts at this stage it is all mocked up. Standing on the old Jag slave wheels.
    The gear box is fitted C4 auto with high stall converter steel drive shaft. I was intending to fit a manual gearbox. LSD diff also fitted. 6 AVO shocks are fitted.
    The kit has a 351 cubic in Ford Cleveland Motorsport motor Dyno test with 351ft/Lbs of torque.
    The engine has 2v heads and a four-barrel Holley carburetor.
    It has an Edlebrock intake manifold, I have a brand new Msd dizzy to fit with an Msd coil to fit to the car. The car has been standing under a good cover for some time and needs to get into a workshop and either get on the road or an awesome track day mount. All Nuts and bolts are bagged and with the car, the engine is low mileage and originated in Australia.
    This Is a Gardiner Douglas sports car with The I section chassis its one of the best designs out there. All paperwork is with the car but it is not registered.
    It has been standing and needs a new owner I have priced this car accordingly at £10500 ono

Hi David,

Try and post some photo's as it usual creates a lot more interest. GD with a Cleveland engine nice combination for a project and a great project. The auto might not be to everyone's taste and its at a stage to replace to a manual if someone is inclined.
    Just a list of parts will also add to know what people have to add for the complete build. I think you copied and pasted a few times but that's fine you got your message out.

Hi David. Where are you based? I have left a PM for you.

Rgds Martin

Bexhill on sea sunny day here!

Can you check your messages.