Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rain :(

Nice write up Geoff, a bit too honest maybe! Sooooo, once Ian C gets the Japanese Cobra sorted and now mine is finally on the road, it could be a North East Cobra NC500 under your guidance??

James
    James G
    Purple Dax / Ford 260/4 speed toploader all in need of TLC and cash but the dreams are there. Dream on - car now blue, Ford 302 and Tremec T5, 4 years later....

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball-XL5 View Post
    Nice write up Geoff, a bit too honest maybe! Sooooo, once Ian C gets the Japanese Cobra sorted and now mine is finally on the road, it could be a North East Cobra NC500 under your guidance??

James
    "too honest" ??

Well, we'll definitely be going back (and at least once in the Yeti, so that we can do the drives we couldn't in the Cobra).

So what are you still working on at the moment (cobra wise I mean)?

Cheers
    Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by KevinW View Post
    Anyone else pissed off with the weather?
    My car has been sat in the garage for over 4 weeks now and not budged, apart from a brief start-up test last week.
    It seems every time I plan a trip out there is rain, drizzle or a storm hits, and then the weather clears in time for a family diary commitment which rules out a drive.
    This has got to be the wettest autumn on record?
    But it's your own fault. Your excessive CO2 emissions are causing global warming, making it rain more, which means you can't go out and cause more global warming! Mother nature is a clever b*tch!
    It ain't rocket science! Except rocket science.....that is.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234