Silverstone Classic 2020

Date confirmed 31st July-2nd August. Tickets on sale but probably too early for a Club code.
    Dek

Dek
    Tickets for the 2020 Silverstone Classic have been available since 25 Oct 2019. Super Early Bird discount prices apply from 25 Oct to 31 Dec, Early Bird discount prices apply from 1 Jan 2020 to 31 March, after which any tickets purchased after that will be at full price.
    The Club Car Display discount code is available now, it will be published in the December edition of Snake Torque magazine (for paid up club members) which is due to land in member's letter boxes by 22 December or available direct from me via email. Contact me at magazine@ukcobraclub.co.uk quoting your Cobra Replica Club UK membership number and I'll send you the code by email return.
    Graham
    GrahamH - Dax 350SBC, UK Cobra Club Magazine editor (from Sept17)

All
    As a reminder, this was posted on 23 Oct:

Hi all - I have just received confirmation of the details for the 2020Classic. As before, members of the Cobra Replica Club UK will be able to purchase discounted tickets for display packages at the event and as before, I will be our club's Co-Ordinator for the event.
    Tickets go on sale on Friday 25 October and any club member can obtain the discount code as per last year in one of two ways:
    1 - send an email to me at magazine@ukcobraclub.co.uk requesting the code (you must include your club membership number) and I will email the discount code to you by return, or
    2 - read the discount code from the Silverstone Classic poster in the club's official Snake Torque magazine (next issue should land in member's mail boxes just before Christmas).

Tickets will be available from 25 October direct from Silverstone by going to www.silverstoneclassic.com/buycarclubtickets

Info on dates from Silverstone is pasted below:
    Important Dates:
    Super Early Bird Car Club Display Packages will be available from Friday 25 October until midnight on
    31 December. From 1 January the usual Early Bird period will be in place until 31 March after which
    the Standard price applies. Car Club Display Package sales will end on 31 May, allowing us to plan the
    infield and finalise all car club display locations in good time before the event.

Graham
    GrahamH - Dax 350SBC, UK Cobra Club Magazine editor (from Sept17)

Thanks for that Graham. Didn’t realise you got the Club code that far in advance. Looking forward to Christmas edition of Snake Torque in my stocking!
    Dek