Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bralke bleeder

I have used an Eazibleed in the past.

I now have your second option the 3L capacity hand pumped tool. I much prefer this tool and its a doddle to use
    Classic Replica Viper currently in build

I have an air fed eazibleed or something similar.
    I find that I use use that to fill the system but to get the best firm pedal I end up getting an assistant and bleeding the old fashioned way.
    Kev Davies
    South Wales Area Rep. UKCC Membership Secretary
    DAX Mk4, 383 Chevy Stroker, Tremec. SOLD
    Contemporary CCX 3-4028, 445ci Big Block FORD FE,TKO 600, Old School IVA'd and SOLD
    Dax De Dion LS2 and T56 IVA'd June '17 SOLD
    1965 Ford Mustang 289 Convertible FOR SALE
    In build- Hawk 289 Sebring

Quote Originally Posted by kdavies3 View Post
    ...to get the best firm pedal I end up getting an assistant and bleeding the old fashioned way.
    I agree. Tis also the only time Mrs. Eggbert sits in the driver's seat. I would let her drive, but she doesn't want to... thank goodness....
    John

“A prudent person profits from personal experience, a wise one from the experience of others.”

After seeing Edd China using the vacuum pump method I have had better success and single person operation. The put and down shouting all stops and your neighbours wondering what is going on ! haha

Always found pressure preferable to vacuum bleeding, I have an easy-bleed and have established a method of getting a good seal on the ressy so works well.
    Bear I mind though that either way still won't ensure a good bleed unless other things are right, particularly the calipers being vertical with the bleed nipped at the highest point, Also worth remembering that air is not the only reason for sponginess

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12